Thursday, September 26, 2013

While traveling on vacation through the country of Northeastern of Brazil by bus the American Alex Trubituan his sister Bea Tribituan and their friend Amy Harrington meet the also foreigners Pru Stagler Finn Davies and Liam Kuller after an accident with their bus. They follow a track through the woods and find a hidden paradisiacal beach. They decide to stay in the place drinking beer and dancing funk and parting with the locals and they meet the amicable Brazilian teenager Kiko. They are drugged with Boa Noite Cinderela (Ruffies literal translation Good Night Cinderella a trick used by smalltime crooks to steal naive people) and when they wake up they are practically naked with all their belongings clothes money jewels passports backpacks etc. stolen. They walk to a small village trying to find a police station they get into trouble with the dwellers and they are helped by their acquaintance Kiko who leads them to his uncles isolated wellequipped cabin in the ...

Review

I agree with McGreysFan this film is much better than you would expect. It is not a horror it is a thriller and I suspect that the reason it has been rated so low is that the people voting on it are of the 1824 demographic.

this is a good thriller not a slash and splatter horror which I am not in to really because they are always a bunch of dumb teens running around and screaming. Terrible acting with no real story.

This film had good acting a good story and I enjoyed it I almost didn't watch it because I was put off by the IMDb rating of it. One thing though the English guy Finn I think his name was man did he do my head in I am English and I found him incredibly annoying.

As a comparison I would say this film was much better than Hostel which I would give a 2 this I would rate as a five. It was an adult film. A decent thriller with which I was pleasantly surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment