Wednesday, September 25, 2013

From the makers of MADAGASCAR and KUNG FU PANDA TURBO is a highvelocity 3D comedy about a snail who dares to dream big and fast. After a freak accident infuses him with the power of superspeed Turbo kicks into overdrive and embarks on an extraordinary journey to achieve the seemingly impossible competing in the worlds fastest race the Indianapolis 500. With the help of his trickedout streetwise snail crew this ultimate underdog puts his heart and shell on the line to prove that no dream is too big and no dreamer too small.

Review

Here it is a snail receives super speed hence the name of the film being "Turbo." What the film makes me think of when I see it is a combination of Disney's Ȫ Bug's Life" and ⋊rs". It is a great movie to take the 49 year old kids to see.

As an adult it is great to see Ryan Reynolds taking a voiceover part in a family friendly film. However I could have lived to watch it without many of the other actors. Paul Giamatti and Samuel L. Jackson are in so many different films these days their voices are tiring.

A nice change of pace for Dream Works after seeing three "Madagascar" films and four "Shrek" movies. I was Shrekked out! That's why I gave this fresh film from DW Pictures a 910.

0 comments:

Post a Comment