Review
Let me start off by saying that I adore this show. Really Im absolutely enthralled by it. Heres the thing its not really a sitcom. If youre a fan of straight zannyness and a brand new plot with each episode this isnt really the show for you.
Sitcom or situation comedy is comedy of the moment. It is to say that nothing that has happened previously in the series is the reason for whats happening now. Scrubs on the other hand involves a rather strong continuing plot line and character arcs that encompass a season. The characters change and grow over time.
For me since as I said I am devoted to the show this is fantastic. I watch it every week and I get a bit more of the story to file away in my head thing. However if youre just tuning in for the first time you might not like the show quite so much. All I can say is give it time. Let it grow on you a bit before you cast judgment. Because really the show is good. But tuning in for one episode wont really tell you that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment